Seaside Family Residence
This unique quality sunny home is situated on an exceptionally private, gentle sloping corner block of land (Approx. 1200m2) with outstanding views over Anderson Bay.
* There are two accesses to the property and this allows for parking for mutiple cars and room for a further 5 cars in the large garage. (11m x 9m) which is situated under the house.
* The house faces North and East and has been designed to maximise the sun and views.
* The residence has expansive sunny open plan living areas including an elevated dining room which has been designed to capture the views and the sun, with stacker doors opening onto two huge separate decks overlooking the bay.
* There are 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes. (Main bedroom and bedroom 2 have walk in robes.)
* A study/ utility room
* Two bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom.
*Three toilets, one being in the garage.
*The compact kitchen features Bosch appliances and has views to the sea and captures the afternoon sun.
*There are two Panasonic heatpumps and also a Quadra Fire in-built wood heater.
*The easy care garden features a number of fruit trees, shrubs and lawns.
*A short stroll takes you to a walking track to the sea front, also to the world class restaurants, hotels and shops.
* The Bridport area is a renowned holiday resort and famous for its fishing, wonderful family friendly beaches and world class Barnbougle golf courses.
* Bridport is situated on Bass Strait, approximately 50 minutes drive North East of Launceston.